The farm was formerly known as ‘Keerweer’ or ‘Keerweder’, the title originally having been granted in 1864.
In 1982, the first of the present vineyards were planted and the new wine cellar was built. From 1997, new vineyards comprising over 40 hectares were planted, including 30 hectares of plums and pears, as well as 14 hectares of olives. The new owners have, with great pride and joy, restored every building on the farm, some having been in ruins and dating back over 150 years.
On the western mountain slopes, the site of a former Protea farm, evidence exists of an early Hottentot settlement, and early Stone Age implements have been discovered there.
There are no products matching the selection.